Services – Surveys and Reports
For Listed and Historic buildings including new build sites our surveys have proven to be invaluable when assessing an immediate course of action to be taken to aid the maintenance of the building’s structural integrity while gaining a complete understanding as to its architectural construction. Rope access methods/techniques allows us to undertake inspections, preconstruction information and surveys to detail any issues.
- Preconstruction information
- Condition surveys and testing
- Photographic & video surveys
- Structural surveys
- Roof surveys – traditional slate, flat roofs, metal roofs.
- Building pathology
- Emergency works – Safety removals or dangerous high-level items
- Storm damage assessment
- Water ingress assessments and Leak investigations
Using our extensive knowledge and experience we can provide you with a detailed report and help you understand what is required to conserve your building.